Larry Sharpe is the Managing Director of the Neo-Sage® Group, Inc.
He provides training, coaching and consulting to many industries including: finance, law, technology, media and government. He has trained and coached hundreds of executives, entrepreneurs, leaders and employees from dozens of organizations all over the world.
Larry has been an interim senior executive for companies in times of crisis; filling a senior post and helping them find a replacement. He also consults with law firms for jury selection and trial prep. And he consults with political campaigns on strategy and debate prep. He is also a professional speaker and has presented at dozens of venues to a wide range of audiences throughout the US, Europe and Asia.
He has a varied background which began as a US Marine. After the Marines, Larry became an English teacher for a few years and then worked in several B-to-C and B-to-B sales positions. In 2001, he started Prime Distribution Inc., but sold this business after two years.
Larry founded Neo-Sage® in 2004 and has been training top-tier professionals ever since. He has been an interim Executive VP and Sales VP for public companies and an executive coach for senior and C-Suite management.
He has been:
- a Guest Instructor at Columbia's Graduate School of Business
- a Guest Instructor at Yale University School of Management
- an Instructor for Baruch College’s Continuing & Professional Studies department
- an Instructor for John Jay College's Veteran Career Transition Program
- the Strategy Director of the New York City Bastiat Society
- the Eastern Region Deputy Director of the Our America Initiative
- An assistant Basketball Coach for his daughter’s team at St. Demetrios School
He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology from the University of Maryland and lives in NYC, with his wonderful wife that he met in high school and their two daughters.